DO NOT USE EXODUS WALLET!

Edit: Can’t change the title but short story is the wallet told me I had $700, but I didn’t all my money was I guess sent to the same wallet over and over which I didn’t do, and then was evaporated from fees. Exodus told me the funds that should have been in my wallet but weren’t.I have used exodus wallet for probably about a year. I deposited $500 into it a few months ago and used to deposit little amounts of BTC from mining. Just the other day I had all my funds in BTC which had added up to just above $700 and I was making a trade in the wallet to convert them all into TUSD. I pressed the trade button but it said there was an error and it said to reload the wallet and try again or contact support. I reloaded the wallet and tried once more and it had the same error. I then check my wallets funds and I have 3 dollars now in my account. So I contact them telling them the situation and they got back to me saying that I somehow I sent funds to my same wallet over and over depleting my funds. I said no that is wrong I never did that and how is that even possible. They proceeded to send me a link to the blockchain showing my wallet “sending funds to itself” apparently, which btw said it transferred $0.00 from SEPTEMBER OF THIS YEAR, which would not have effected anything since I even have a picture of the error and the $700 in my account from 2 days ago which I email them. They now have not responded after I have that evidence of my $700 being taken.Even if my funds weren’t taken I would recommend not using exodus because I looked at the fee if the funds were converted from BTC to TUSD the FEE WOULD HAVE BEEN $80!!!!This is ridiculous behavior from a company like this. If anyone has similar experiences leave a comment.

Submitted May 31, 2019 at 05:40AM

No comments:

Post a Comment