Is mining 0.0015 btc a day enought if u have nowhere to buy BTC?

A little background story. I come from North Macedonia, the only country in the world where BTC is banned. Not directly, but in my country transacting with any other currency except denars is against the law. I can't trade on any exchange with KYC, credit and debit cards are banned from buying BTC on sites like crypto pay and the rest. So my only hope of acquiring BTC is with p2p btc transfer (where there are enormous fees) or with mining. The second problem in my country is that the wages are very low. I mean, our prime minister is attracting investors and big companies to build factories by saying our work force is cheaper than China's. Imagine working as a Dentist, like me, in my own dental office, and earning about 500$ a month. Like tooth extraction is like 3 bucks, and filling like 5 bucks at most.So i started buying gpus, one by one with every cent i can spare. At least the power is cheap, around 7.5 cents per KW. I mine ETH via Nicehash and convert it to BTC. I get around 13 bucks a day without power, or 1.5mbtc a day.My question is, should i try to invest more into my mining operation, or do you think the mining would be worthless in a year, or even a couple of months.I have nowhere to buy btc at a decent price. I dont like to live here, and i think BTC is my ticket to get out of here. Do you have any suggestions? I can risk some of the btc i have, to buy another rig or two, but then ill be left without any btc in my pocket and a whole lot of gpus.

Submitted May 30, 2019 at 08:49PM

No comments:

Post a Comment