A question for those of you who have been in Bitcoin/crypto since the early days.

How do you guys feel about where we are today?I didn't get in the space until mid-2017 and the end of that year was just crazy in terms of the hype level. It felt like a new project was being announced every day. Innovations seemingly happened at an even faster pace. Mainstream adoption appeared to be right around the corner.Then crypto winter hit. Projects died and the space slowed to nearly a halt. Mainstream adoption seems much further away than it did at the end of 2017 and positive news that should move the market does absolutely nothing.I still believe the future is in crypto and I'm continuing to add to my positions of the projects I'm interested in when I can, but I just wonder how much longer it will be until the general public uses this stuff.Thanks for reading!

Submitted October 20, 2019 at 10:59PM

No comments:

Post a Comment