Poloniex locked everything, stole $1000 of coins from me. How can they get away with this?

I had about $1000 in various cryptos in the poloniex exchange. I was kind of upset when they shut a few cryptos down and effectively stole my coins (disallowing both trading and transferring out). But I didn't think that would happen for the major coins. They've now apparently locked my account entirely, when I log in the page is blank except for the banner. None of the pages load anything except the banner after I log in...Did poloniex seriously just steal $1000 from me? So that's just it? I look away for a few months and now it's all gone? I had another exchange do this a few years ago too. This is unacceptable. Where is the accountability? Where is the justice? People just outright stealing entire exchanges and just getting away with it? Literally robbing banks with no repercussions? How can crypto grow in this environment? I can forget that money and let it go, but someone needs to go to jail. Poloniex stole my money.

Submitted October 30, 2019 at 09:51AM

No comments:

Post a Comment