Best survey sites for crypto?

Was going to post in r/beermoney but they ban these posts.I would like to invest in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency as I think it will grow greatly in the future, but as I am under 18 I have to go through my parents to buy it legally. My parents don't want to go through the effort to get approved to buy it, aren't optimistic about the future of bitcoin/altcoins and don't want to give coinbase/cashapp the information needed to buy. So the only way for me to get it is by using faucets (extremely low pay), solving cryptocurrency puzzles (don't know where to start), or by doing surveys.​I know gg2u.org pays out in bitcoin and I currently use this site, but withdrawing to bitcoin requires a coinbase account. So are there any survey or GPT sites that I don't need to be 18 to withdraw as cryptocurrency? Thanks for your help in advance!

Submitted October 21, 2019 at 10:19PM

No comments:

Post a Comment