Chaos in Chile, we need crypto.

This migt not be the right sub, but bare with me, please.Chile is living a massacre, military and police is killing us on the streets, banks are blocking money circulation, supermarkets are closed (for many obvious reasons) and we are living a shock doctrine.So we need crypto, part of the awakening is using crypto.Please suggest me the best ways to use it, how people can acquire, and commercialize freely with crypto.I don't care about what crypto is better or whatnot, I want you please to guide me in the best way to use what the cypherpunks gave us more than 10 years ago, so I can tell my people how to fight the system and the neoliberalist.best apps to use crypto with low feebest ways to buy crypto.best ways to explain to non educated people in economy how crypto works.best ways to integrate little commerce to the crypto world as easy as possible, even better if is auto integration.Please don't try to push one crypto over another, that's not what we need. We need freedom and tools to fight an autoritarian government who is killing people who is asking for a better life.Your advice is our hope.

Submitted October 21, 2019 at 07:57PM

No comments:

Post a Comment