Theory: I think Richard Heart knows he's going to prison for creating Hex, but in the end he will most likely make an estimated 10 million dollars or more in Ethereum deposits once Hex implodes, so he doesn't really care if he does 2 or 3 years in the clink.

What do you guys think, am I probably on the right track with my theory?I mean Richard is the face of Hex, unlike BitConnect who was run by a bunch of Indians who were smart enough to use a shill marketing network as the face of the company, and used fools like Trevon James and Craig Grant to do most of their marketing, and who also took the fall once the Ponzi scheme exited.Richard is literally video documenting his scam all over the internet for the world to have on record, especially the powers that be such as the (FTC) Federal Trade Commission and the (IRS) Internal Revenue Service. I mean the guy is literally dead to rights... your thoughts?

Submitted December 17, 2019 at 05:59PM

No comments:

Post a Comment