What are some crypto projects we can use NOW?

I'm curious. Back when I was really into the crypto scene a few years ago, a lot of the projects' prime focus is on their ROI or how you can participate in the PoW to decentralize, but not a lot of services that you can actually use without at least considerable amount of technical acumen.What are some examples of crypto-centric projects that have hit the consumer phase? Excluding payment and remittance solutions which are....really unimaginative.Off the top of my head the only thing I can think of is Brave Browers, but even then a lot of the advertisement I get from the browser just links me to another "get-rich-quick" scheme like "crypto-banks" (yeah sure I'll trust that) or gambling sites.BurstCoin and Storj, they were pretty imaginative! Tho Google Drive and DropBox seems to have them beat in terms of ease of use so it doesn't really incentivize the average user into using it.Any other examples of crypto-projects that have hit the mainstream market that you can use right now?

Submitted December 30, 2019 at 12:04PM

No comments:

Post a Comment