Came across this interview with the CEO of VectorspaceAI ($VXV) on the All Things Interesting Podcast. Thought it was worth sharing for anyone interesting

Hey everyone, this was posted over in r/LanguageTechnology a couple of days ago, and is an interview with the CEO of VectorspaceAI, Kasian Franks, from 2019.I’m not interested in blatantly shilling this project (but in the interests of transparency, I do hold some of these tokens, but I believe everyone should do their own research on any project they’re interested in), but I did find it interesting to listen to.I was surprised to find that it wasn’t posted in this sub-reddit though, from what I could find.Anyway, here’s the link (hopefully it’s right - I’m posting from mobile), and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did:https://ift.tt/3bWuFbP

Submitted February 24, 2020 at 10:14AM

No comments:

Post a Comment