KaratGold worries

I close relative was telling me over the weekend about their buying into KaratGold - a supposedly gold-backed cryptocurrency based out of Germany.I few things he said caused alarm bells to start ringing in my head. It was sold to him my a friend in what sounds like an MLM style system. Coins are sold through different tiers of 'packages' from Bronze to VIP level. And when he contacted his friend to see about getting his money out he was told he was already thousands up on the deal and shoud have faith.All of that seems to stink of the OneCoin style scam.I quick google search has thrown up nothing good - they're being investigated in several countries and have been banned in several others, but apart from that information seems to be sparse. I also can't find their token being traded anywhere except an exchange run by them.Has anyone had dealings with or know anything more about KaratGold? How worried should I be for my family member?

Submitted February 19, 2020 at 05:14PM

No comments:

Post a Comment