What is the actual deal with Bitcoin (BTC) ?

I’m really trying to figure out what is actually going on with Bitcoin and why there are so many people who believe in a project that has done so little in 5 years.For a project that is supposedly trying to be a currency and to make everything perfect, how come they can’t even agree to block size and have no plan on how to achieve world wide use? Why does it take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour for me to buy something?There are literally projects in the low million market cap range that have faster blockchains and can be used as currency. What am I actually missing here?How come we never get to hear from any of the decision makers or developers. It’s literally always strangers talking about the same things over and over. It’s like a cult following and I personally do not have a good feeling about this sheep mentality or people telling me to buy it with nothing to back it up other than how "its going to go up"I was a BTC holder since the dawn of time but I literally sold yesterday and I’m wondering other people’s thoughts on the project. I think it will still pump, not because of innovation but in the same way that Doge will pump.

Submitted February 17, 2020 at 09:14PM

No comments:

Post a Comment