What is the actual deal with Cardano (ADA) ?

I’m really trying to figure out what is actually going on with Cardano and why there are so many people who believe in a project that has done so little in 5 years.For a company that is supposedly using “scientific methods” to make everything perfect, how come they can’t even get a wallet to function correctly?There are literally projects in the low million market cap range that have working wallets. What am I actually missing here?How come we never get to hear from any of the team members. It’s literally always Charles talking about the same things over and over. It’s like a cult following and I personally do not have a good feeling about Charles and his jealously and salt towards other, newer and more established projects.I was an ADA holder since 2016 but I literally sold yesterday and I’m wondering other people’s thoughts on the project. I think it will still pump, not because of innovation but in the same way that Doge will pump

Submitted February 17, 2020 at 09:33AM

No comments:

Post a Comment