Huobi is the absoulte WORST

Anyone have similar experiences? I need my transaction history from last year but they refused to give it to me unless I verify myself with sending them my ID. They couldn't say how I can be sure they don't use it to anything else or that they'd delete my info once I gave it to them, so basically I need to just trust them (how ironic).Well, after a month I gave in and verified myself because the tax officials demand I provide all the information.... and: nothing happens. Nothing at all. I can see my history but can't download it. Or, elswhere, I can download, but only since the beginning of this year.When I asked about it the send me a completely irrelevant mess of an email with horrible english just repeating:"Hello, about your question, please check the following question:1、where you login your account?when you created your account? the last time to try to log in to the account;2、The remaining assets (COIN and AMOUNT) in your account ;3、Have you made transaction recently, if have, which coin?"What the hell is this? This is hands down the worst, and I mean WORST experience I have had with any exchange. Anyone have simlar experiences? Any tips what to do?TL;DRAVOID Huobi, it is a scammy, non secure exchange with absolute zero customer friendliness (at least for a retail investor). Never again.

Submitted May 26, 2020 at 07:08PM

No comments:

Post a Comment