Moons Value

A lot of people on Reddit are saying that Moons have no value, well I now want to prove that it has a value. For this reason, I want to give it a value based on a market capital of 500,000$. With a max supply of 250 million Moons I am willing to pay 2$ in Ethereum for 1000 Moons. (I strongly advise against trading cryptocurrency OTC on reddit or telegram, Moons have no value for now and the risk is 0). Let's go back to the Moons, if you send me Moons I will send you Eth (500 Moons 1$, 1000 Moons 2$ etc. 1 Moon= 0.002$) publish your address in the comment immediately after which you have sent me Moons, I will reply with the transaction to confirm that I paid in Ethereum. Now let's see if it's true that Moon have no value, let's see if someone is willing to give me his Moons 🤔.P.S. This post is only to prove the value of 🌕 and for fun, the only one who risks losing money is me because I am willing to spend 1 eth for 100000 Moons 🤔😂 (if you send me less than 500 Moon I'll pay you in Aion or Icon because the transaction is almost 0$, you can create a wallet address on Trust wallet and sell the coins on Binance)Not a financial advice 📢

Submitted May 20, 2020 at 06:13PM

No comments:

Post a Comment