Hey guys need help with a possible scam. I have a friend who asked if I wanted to get free tokens of a new crypto called “g9tro” by joining a zoom a call. After a quick google search...

I’ve learned pretty much nothing. There’s literally almost nothing on the entire internet about this token. Or at least it’s claiming to be an Ethereum token? They have a YouTube video with 60 views that came out a week ago... So I’m like 99.9999999% this is a scam even though the tokens are free. I don’t really know much about crypto myself, but I was wondering if any of you ETH guys can help me prove it.I want to be able to tell my friend it’s a scam and not just a newnew brand spankin new coin.Thanks in advance for anyone that helps!

Submitted September 15, 2020 at 02:24PM

No comments:

Post a Comment