Poloniex is a horrible exchange

The only reason I started using Poloniex was to save money on gas frees from uniswap. For example, I wanted to buy Parsiq (PRQ) which is not available on any big exchanges besides Uniswap. Poloniex only does limit orders (no market buys), which would be okay if there was more liquidity (but there never is). Right now the PRQ price is .119 on Uniswap. The price on Poloniex is .124. You might still save money at that price since you're not paying for gas fees. But you can't get that price on Poloniex. No one is selling below .128. I became disgusted after a couple weeks of occasional trades. I traded all of my tokens well below market price, then went to withdraw the USDT. The withdrawl fee was $15. Gas fees right now are $8 for a wallet transfer (not a swap). Fuck that shit. Steer clear of Poloniex.

Submitted September 21, 2020 at 10:50PM

No comments:

Post a Comment