Warning: day 7 - binance still holds my funds in fully verified account

For those who remember for a post exactly a week ago, I deposited BTC on Binance and wanted to buy BZRX as it was a bit cheaper than on uniswap - BIG MISTAKE.first they asked me to verify account (even though amount was 1 BTC which is way below 2 BTC which is limit for non-kyc)After that they asked for KYC with selfie and ID card, which I provided.After that my withdrawal was still locked and they asked for a face recognition via their app which was completed.After that my withdrawal was still locked and they asked for a video of me talking "hi this is me and I really want to withdraw my money from binance" and it was completed a week ago and I didnt receive a SINGLE RESPONSE except their customer support here on reddit who told me to "spare him whining" and that "1 BTC is obviously just a drop in a bucket for me" obviously trying to turn story in his favor, but the bottom line is that I deposited 1 currency, paid fees to exchange it into another currency and now they are holding my money, completely ignoring me, for a week.

Submitted September 12, 2020 at 03:43AM

No comments:

Post a Comment