You be the judge, help a brother out.

I got scammed by a mod called r/shimmyjimmy97. Suddenly i received the message “Your contributions to /r/CryptoCurrency have granted you access to custom flair options.” I was fine with the flair Crypto GOD but thought why not make something funny that no one else has right?? So i changed it to “NOT GIVING AWAY FREE ETH!!”.Apparently i made a HUGE mistake and have no right for a second chance. Because right now this dude changed my flair to ETH SCAMMER. A flair is a nice gimmick, i don’t really care if i have it or not. But to give me a mark like that after 5 years of roaming reddit without ANY issues this is just BS.So i would ask you to please remove the flair, check my history i’m a legit guy ffs and not a criminal.Please upvote for visibility.Edit: This is what he said after i pointed out i had the same flair on cryptomarket for like half a year.Edit2: he removed it, I’m leaving this up because he gave me hart attack and others need to be aware.

Submitted December 30, 2018 at 04:45AM

No comments:

Post a Comment