Awhile back, I happily announced on this sub-Reddit that my gun shop proudly accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin in exchange for all of our guns and related merchandise... now we accept Monero and Basic Attention Tokens too!

I don't know if any of you remember me, but I own a little gun shop and conduct most of my business online. We specialize in custom weaponry, and could get most any gun related item on the legal market for our potential customers in trade for the cryptocurrencies mentioned in the title.With that being said, please let me clarify, that although cryptocurrencies are great for anonymous transactions, in order to purchase a firearm from us, we would still need to conduct a background check for in-person pick-ups, and if you purchase from us out of state or through the mail, you will need to provide us with a Federal Firearms License from your local dealer, so that we may transfer it over to you legally and properly.I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea about how we operate, but I thought being one of the only gun shops in the world to accept cryptocurrency was very exciting, and I am happy to be a very small part of this new money revolution.I know it's tough trying to find vendors that sell actual goods in exchange for cryptocurrency, and did not want to be a hypocrite in the shadows by not accepting it for my own business, so here we are, accepting cryptocurrency since September of 2017.Since that time, we've only had one purchase made via a cryptocurrency transaction, and it was with Bitcoin. The customer was very awesome, and actually gave us a pretty significant tip as well for accepting cryptocurrency. The item purchased was our flagship model custom firearm, which is our Colt 1911 Series 70 pistol in mirror bright nickel and 24 karat gold.Before I go, if you're interested in checking out our blog post about our old and new cryptocurrency acceptance announcement, feel free to tap or click here to do so.Now that my shameless plug is out of the way, I would like for this post to serve as a reference for all the businesses out there in the world accepting cryptocurrency in exchange for their goods, so please feel free to leave a comment with your favorite business that does, and thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Submitted January 23, 2019 at 08:07PM

No comments:

Post a Comment