Give me your projects with working product, low MC, and use case

I'm tired of hearing about the same coins and I'd like to find some lesser known projects to diversify my stack. I want to hear about your favorite low MC coin, it's working product, and the use case of the coin. Also please state the market cap and where it can be boughtNOT A SHILL, DON'T FEEL OBLIGATED TO READ, I WANT A SERIOUS DISCUSSION OF NEW COINS TO BUY If anyone cares(and for example) mine is LMC. The working product of LMC is LoMoStar, an app with tens of thousands of daily users. You get airdrops in the app, people give away crypto in the app, there's a T2T exchange, gambling and betting, bounty channel, and social media aspect all in the app. The use case of LMC is PoS, gambling, buying things in app and trading pair in the app(investing in ICOs and businesses in the future). The market cap is $1.08 million. It can be bought on BCEX or in the LoMoStar app(for way under market value)Please don't call anyone a shill or put down projects, I want to find what everyone thinks is the next big thing

Submitted January 22, 2019 at 12:45PM

No comments:

Post a Comment