I was really drunk last night and over drafted my bank account with a 30K BTC purchase on coinbase, and I can’t withdraw or sell the funds for 10 days 😧

I don’t even remember it happening, I just woke up to an email “thanking me for my purchase”I’m the only one who has access to my phone and coinbase app as both require my finger prints, unless someone else did it while I was maybe knocked out?I don’t have the slightest memory of doing this.I’m out in Vegas right now, with literally no money left to my name, I only have my credit card until I reach back home.I’m ultimately fucked.I can’t imagine what will happen if bitcoin dumps...Anyone got any ideas of what I can do to expedite this BS coinbase hold process?! There quick to take the money out my account but slow to let me even use my damn money

Submitted January 26, 2019 at 05:12AM

No comments:

Post a Comment