Had my Kraken account go to zero with no withdrawals or transfers (please help me get Krakens attention)

So I left 1.6 BTC on exchange for a whopping 24 hours and was preparing to liquidate it when I noticed my account was empty. No withdrawals, no transfer, no API keys, no notifications of any kind... yet somehow the account was empty.Checked further and there were tons of unauthorized token to token trades on exchange, suggesting someone other than me had gotten control of my account somehow but they never withdrew a dime. So now Kraken is the only beneficiary of this peculiar behavior but they are refusing to help me.I have a sneaking suspicion something is going on internally over there but either way I'd really like it if I was able to get my money back. All of it seems to have been burned on Kraken fees so it would be a simple matter of them issuing me a refund on the fees for any unauthorized transactions but they've shut down all communication.I've notified the cyber crimes division in my region but Reddit seems to have a far higher success rate in getting people their money back, so I appreciate any and all support in getting this seen by someone high up enough in Kraken to help me.... definitely not sleeping tonight either way.Here's an imgur link to the screenshots showing that there were no withdrawals or transfers in that time:http://bit.ly/2WdmdMU

Submitted April 30, 2019 at 08:41PM

No comments:

Post a Comment