No shill, no FUD, please. I'm looking for honest arguments against Nano.

Hi guys,I know Nano is a touchy subject on the sub, because of the shilling and subsequent massives losses it encountered during and after the last bull run. I'm not here to talk about this though.I'm looking for a healthy discussion (if that's possible on this sub? not sure) about Nano.On the paper, Nano is everything a mean-of-exchange wants to be: free, instant validation, green, apparently secure.But I don't want Nano servants/shillers coming here trying to convince anyone it's superior. I can go to /r/nano for that. So I'm really mostly looking for CONS. I'm looking to know why Nano might never make it, and might die in the long run.Please, don't tell me i'm FUDing or Fomoing, I'm just looking for an honest debate as to what is negative about Nano.

Submitted April 28, 2019 at 04:38PM

No comments:

Post a Comment