I’m a 75 year old crypto investor- and you?

šŸ˜Ž I’m 75 and still investing in BTC and some 10 other cryptos. 1 year ago I surprised my 4 grandkids with a crypto donation which is now -80% but I’m still feeling fine šŸ˜‚ A week ago one of them asked me: “hey granddad, how about our investment....” I started laughing šŸ˜† and said: “don’t worry son, It will be OK, have some patience.”True story BTW šŸ‘ PS: with Easter my (brilliant crypto) wife and I cashed out with 2 Alt coins and took our 100% profit and let the remaining assets run šŸƒšŸ½ (these 2 coins are now on +53% and +47% respectively still, so free money so to speak.But honestly enough: the others are still in the red šŸ˜¬ but the bull run šŸƒšŸ¼‍♀️ is around the corner!This is the utmost exciting investment time in my entire life. I’ve been in stocks bonds and real estate but Hurrays for Bitcoin and alt Coins šŸ™ Keep faith guys and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

Submitted April 24, 2019 at 03:17PM

No comments:

Post a Comment