I don't get it.

I really dont. How is it possible that there is so much this unreasonable amount of rivarly and tribalism in this space? Arent we all here for the same cause, to support and invest in what ever project we think will change the world and economics as we know it? None of these companies are our friends, they mostly need us, and we need them but the amount of childish rivarly in this sub is just insane.If I hold a coin you dont that doesnt make us rivals, why cant we all have reasonable disucssion? we are all early adopters and I believe every one of us will be rewarded for it once crypto goes mainstream.Also that kind of childish attitude might put people off, because my first source for information was this sub when i first invested into crypto, and I was in awe how much people hate comment on each other simply because they have different opinion about different projects.I hope this will change and one day we will all be known as 'few' people from reddit who were early in the adoptation process of this huge avalanche of revolution.

Submitted July 31, 2019 at 03:04PM

No comments:

Post a Comment