Introducing Crypto Wars

I don’t know why, but I made a simple game called 'Crypto Wars' based on a classic game I used to play from 1998 called Dope Wars...https://ift.tt/2K4kPYa you haven’t played Dope Wars…you have 31 days to make some money trading drugs (or in this case crypto).all you need to do is change Location to progress to the next day (once you’re done buying/selling crypto)each day you trade the markets trying to make a profit while (usually unfortunate) stuff is happening to you.if you lose all your health (or morale in crypto), it’s game overI programmed it so that it’s actually tougher to finish the month than in Dope Wars (i.e. I figured you’re less likely to succeed in life as a Crypto trader than a drug dealer).If anyone has ideas for humorous events I could add to the game to give more character then let me know - right now I have about 40 possible scenarios programmed - if you play a few games you should see most of them appear.P.s. avoid over-trading if you want to maximise your chances of making it until the end of month - any score over $10m is great - I got over $100m once but didn’t make the end of month :|

Submitted July 27, 2019 at 04:06PM

No comments:

Post a Comment