Are you new to Crypto? I started in late 2017, here’s some useful resources.

I’ll keep this short, but I know when I started I had no idea where to look and what resources to go to, so here’s some useful links:​Market Tracking & ResourcesCoinMarketCapTradingView (I use the BTC/USD Coinbase chart)Crypto Fear & Greed Index​NewsCoin TelegraphCoin Desk​Twitter / social channels / people to look atVitalik Buterin (duh)Anthony Pompliano (and his flirting with Peter Schiff, goldbug and Bitcoin hater)Cameron & Tyler WinklevossAndreas AntonopolousAlex SaundersBob LoukasLark DavisNicholas Merten​There’s a lot more than these resources, but they’re my go-to. I’m by no means a bajillionaire, but I’ve learned a lot through the last three years and wish I had a list of starting resources when I started.Always remember, everyone is a ‘genius’ in a bull market as well.If anyone else wants to add to this, sound off in the comments below.

Submitted August 19, 2020 at 06:15AM

No comments:

Post a Comment