Got scammed by a guy pretending to be with the STORMX team

Here's what happened: there was a STORM token swap that I did not know about and missed it. Now, I was left with about 70k old STORM tokens and wanted to swap them. I got into the STORMX telegram chat, and this guy, who took the name and profile picture of one of the admins offered to help. He asked for my ETH address, pretended to send it to their Swap TEAM, then sent me a link to a website, where I was going to offer him access to the ETH address. So I started to be suspicious about it, and I moved my ETH to a different address, then logged into that website (I know it is STUPID).He saw I moved the money, so he said I should fund some, to be able to swap the STORM. So I added 0.02 ETH to see what's next. He said to add more, so it can be faster :)Sadly I have forgotten about the 200$ worth of FirstBlood tokens that are now gone.He also promotes this stuff here on reddit here: https://ift.tt/3rmEpni I believe he is the same guyThis is the website he asked me to use: https://ift.tt/3rlyPS9 someone can track him down or something, I don't know.Here is the compromised address: https://ift.tt/3mL3d51 just don't want anyone else to fall into this. This limited time for swapping (I did not keep an eye on the project, but also didn't get any email or anything) that led to this thing makes me wanna stay away from crypto unfortunately. 5 months to swap is not that long, whatever they say.

Submitted December 23, 2020 at 07:45PM

No comments:

Post a Comment