Thoughts on ADA Cardano?

I won't ask you if I should buy it, just wondering what you guys think of it in terms of its promise, whether it and its founders can be trusted, whether it can actually compete with Ethereum and whether we'll see it grow in the future.I'm extremely cautious right now after what happened with Ripple. I used to hold it a while ago and can't believe how stupid I was with all the warning signs right in front of us. I trust this community. There seems to be a lot of level-headed people in here and I've noticed that all those shitcoin shills (mainly in the daily discussion thread) get downvoted hard which is awesome. This sub also warned people about Ripple for a long time, and for a while I thought it was just silly FUD, but you guys were most certainly right all along.Anyway back to topic, ADA?

Submitted December 29, 2020 at 03:47PM

No comments:

Post a Comment