Would anyone here be interested in me releasing a Reddit bot that monitors how often a coin is being mentioned across Reddit in real-time?

So, I created a similar tool to what's explained in the title a year ago for the Blocknet Discord community (just monitoring Blocknet) and I'm looking to expand it and release it for free - the full details are over here: https://ift.tt/38MVWMW in a nutshell you would type something like this anywhere in Reddit:!satoshi bitcoinAnd it returns:2500 bitcoin mentions today (+25% daily increase, +34% weekly increase, +11% monthly increase)Or:!satoshi trendingReturns:Top 5 trending coins today:Zilliqa (245 mentions +3000%)1Inch etcMy questions are:Would the mods here allow use of that bot here? My aim is to have it as a site-wide free service. I'm also not sure how it would because the bot would need to have a certain age and karma to post in some subreddits?Does anyone have any other ideas I can add to it?Also if people don't think it's a good fit for most of Reddit but like the idea in general, I will most likely have a daily summary page which will be posted here: r/SatoshiStreetBetsSince I have the tools mostly in place I anticipate a day or so and it would be ready.

Submitted December 30, 2020 at 07:16AM

No comments:

Post a Comment