Just received this email after the Ledger hack - Be safe out there

Hey (My Full Name) i have recently became aware of your Cryptocurrency holdings, i also live in (My city) and i also am are that you live at (My Address)I'm not afraid to send someone to invade the house and take the Crypto, i don't want to make this harder then it has to be.(Calling the authorities won't do ANY help as they do not care about a $500 ransom, they will laugh and tell you not to send it. But if you want to save the hassle and pain with your family calling you asking why all this is happening over $500 , it's your choice haha)I'm offering you $500 (shouldn't be much due to the recent pump) to leave you alone completely.If you choose to ignore this offer, i will harass your whole family and send people to there house at night and break there windows, and i will call your work and harass them.I'll be waiting for the money and watching you until then.Bitcoin 17h9xHXTmGXrVWdX7cxUdGUoZtgA1GYpCb Ethereum 0x2f0404E1b90dcb98b1e7aAF324b23398E6D2fC85 XRP rDWYa2ZF3gmBBDZsv8RgBwfindtWUA1hGk

Submitted December 23, 2020 at 06:40PM

No comments:

Post a Comment