I visited r/cryptomoonshots today...

...it was the first time since.. I think it was the first time ever for me.And, oh boy, I saw the worst of my generation destroyed by madness, mentally starving while shilling the shit out of each other. These guys are FOMO-ing each other into heaven and hell. Projects with API of above 100k percentage per year... How the hell can anyone truly think this is not gonna be a huge rug pull?!Seeing threads upvoted with hundreds or even thousands of votes which are just blatantly scam. And nowhere is an "intelligent" person in sight. Not the slightest words or person who is speaking out against this blasphemy.If you are new to crypto, please instantly block this subreddit. You can thank me later..And if you are an experienced crypto-enthusiast, hopp over into this subreddit, grab some popcorn and an ice-cold beer and have the roller coaster ride of feelings of your life. You will wander between joy and madness, always exposed to the danger of becoming mentally damaged by the stupidity you will witness.Have a nice one!

Submitted March 26, 2022 at 10:05PM

No comments:

Post a Comment