What are your REALISTIC expectations in 10 years?

I plan on taking profits and cashing out a large portion of my portfolio within 10 years. Before everyone here crucifies me, I’ll list two main reasons:I want security. I’m sacrificing material things now (booze, takeout, material items that I don’t really need) so that in 10 years I can hopefully use the money I saved to either put a down payment on a house or buy one straight upI want more time with my family. Depending on how well my portfolio does, crypto will hopefully allow me to have some disposable income left over from my number one purchase. I want to be a parent who is present and in the moment with my kids. Hopefully crypto will allow me to have enough disposable income to create some memories through family vacations or getawaysI figure that we will experience at least one more bear cycle (plus whatever we’re in right now) over the next 10 years and I think that’s a realistic timeframe for me to DCA and accumulate enough to get me to the above goals. At that point, I’ll cash out a portion of my profits and start another 10 year cycle with different goals.I’m curious what other people realistically hope to achieve with their gains in the next 10 years?

Submitted March 20, 2022 at 11:45PM

No comments:

Post a Comment