The lack of patience some have for a project's growth is astounding.

Why is that? Is it because people expect the value to just 100X within the first month of holding it during the relative infancy of a project? Projects can take years and years to develop and grow.In August of 2015, ETH was a little over $.70, and it took two years to get to $270. I'm sure you're thinking, "Oh, that's not long, I would have held. ", but in the same breath, declare an alt dead after a few months. I'm not saying every alt is destined for ETH's success, but I don't think we can predict their future success in such a short time.I think some of these projects we all talk about, the good ones, can get up there, but I'm ready to wait years to see it happen. More often than not, great success can be made on the back of failure. Projects will have growing pains; that's just the nature of business. Nothing goes straight up and stays up.If the guy who sold his BTC for pizzas taught us anything, it's to have patience with our crypto and our projects. The ones who have restraint are the ones most handsomely rewarded.

Submitted March 24, 2022 at 03:16AM

No comments:

Post a Comment