1.2k BTC account blocked - Binance please lend me your assistance

You probably all know who I am now as I’ve been writing weekly updates about my situation and posting it here. A long number of weeks ago, Binance blocked my account that had 1.2k BTC in it. I tried to get to the bottom of why, and basically they just kept giving me short, vague answers to contact law enforcement. I have a lawyer who is working on it too.When they changed their answer on me three times, what it did was confuse me. I’m not sure what the real problem is, if it is internal or external, and some proper assistance from them would really help me. I guess the fact that they changed their reply a few times is not really my issue now. Getting some clear, step-by-step guidance as to what exactly to do from this point would be nice. I would simply like to get my money back and in order to do that, I need some support from Binance’s side as to what to do next. Opening a dialogue with them where we can speak and work together to fix the problem is all I’m asking for.I do understand that within the terms of Binance and how big they are and how many people use their platform, me and my money are just a small sum, but for me it’s a lot of money. That’s why I keep posting. I’ve been more than ready and willing to give Binance all they would need to show that I am who I really am and that my account was being used correctly. But it’s even more of an uphill battle every day, and the fact that they won’t even try to help me makes it even harder.Anyways, hopefully I will get a good Christmas present in the form of help from Binance. I want to wish everyone a Happy Holidays and let you all know that I appreciate your support.

Submitted December 27, 2018 at 08:01PM

No comments:

Post a Comment