I created a pretty nice crypto ledger to keep track of everything I do

After months of being in the crypto space, I found it hard to keep track of all the coins I have, profits/losses, my mining equipment ROI, etc, so I created a ledger for myself. Fast forward 6-7 months of tweaks, redesigns and added features, I finally have something that is extremely easy to use, covers a wide variety of things such as trading, rentals, mining, profit calculators, etc and pulls the current pricing of the top 2000 coins from coinmarketcap (also, you can put in your own coins as well if they aren't listed there). I happened to be in a discord chat for one of the coin's i'm mining and one of the members was griping about keeping track of things, so i offered to send him a copy of my ledger. Turns out they, along with a ton of other members, absolutely loved it, so I figured i'd throw it up here and share with anyone who is in need of a decent ledger. I'm always open for comments, suggestions and fixes, so if anyone decides to use it and has some good ideas, throw them my way!Note: This ledger was created only for Microsoft Excel. Also, to be able to pull prices from coinmarketcap, you have to sign up for a free account there. The steps to do this are in the ledger as well.Download: http://bit.ly/2Q1iz4L also created a post on Bitcointalk here: http://bit.ly/2V52I9c

Submitted December 25, 2018 at 06:22AM

No comments:

Post a Comment