Just set up Coinbase Commerce AND Nano payments for my brand website! Am I missing anything else?

I think with both Coinbase Commerce and Nano payments, I should be able to acommodate most users who want to pay using crypto. Am super excited because those two have by far the best user experience for payment. I tried a dedicated ethereum plugin but it was really unsophisticated.Coinbase are doing a hell of a lot for the crypto world. The payment UX is seamless and seems very professional. The Nano plugin is also super sleek. I'm very excited to have both.I'm not even sure if this is the intended purpose for a lot of coinbase coins, to use as currency. But either way, my site will be here during the next bull run!!EDIT - www.playalondon.com

Submitted August 26, 2019 at 04:09PM

No comments:

Post a Comment