We couldn't find any portfolio tracker that let you enter your balance instead of all your transactions

So we built one... https://ift.tt/2KYTPe8 of the cryptocurrency portfolio trackers we tried make you enter your transaction history.I had already had a significant trading history, and having to enter all my transactions seemed daunting.I just wanted something where I could add my coins, my balance (which I already knew) and see the value of my coins in USD.Couldn't really find anything I liked, so me and a friend built our own. We also made it update prices in real time in over 25 fiat currencies, and allow exchange syncs for over 20 exchanges so you don't have to keep updating your balance if you're trading a ton.Would appreciate any feedback.

Submitted August 27, 2019 at 07:53AM

No comments:

Post a Comment