Would a game like World of Warcraft work with cryptocurrency?

I wonder this a lot because the reason I got into crypto is partly because of games. The fact that you can create a whole new ecosystem that has a different monetary model with its own earn and spend opportunities always facinated me.But I wonder if it would be possible with a deflationary monetary model. You would get crypto through quests but the first users would get more? Or the distribution would adjust itself depending on the price of the token?In short, how would the current game change if it would implement crypto instead of gold/silver/bronze?Edit: phrasingEdit: people downvoting this post.. Why? I just thought it was interesting to think about this and different use cases of crypto. I really don't understand this community sometimes

Submitted August 31, 2019 at 06:01AM

No comments:

Post a Comment