Metaverse ( ETP ) is a scam coin at this point only for manipulating ( shorts / longs ) on Bitfinex, I hope few of you that know ETP can help me with my long proofs about this scam coin. I have over 20 pages of proofs and conversation about direct manipulation with CTO.

Over the past 10 days I'm trying to sell my shit ETP on Bitfinex btw about 42k coins ( Eric Gu ) will unlock his 1.6 million + about 300k coins any day now, that is the reason about SHORT manipulation (long/short is always manipulated on Bitfinex from Eric and the team ) btw RightBTC is just a scam bot orchestrated trading and a scam exchange ( with absolute proofs ) Eric and whole ETP is a scam shit coin, maybe he started with some really cool idea and dream but this is turn out to be manipulated trash scam coin at this point with absolutely no future expect to manipulate and dump on all of you soon and bankrupt, they have no real office and 30+ people it is all a scam and a lie. I locked all my coins about 1.5 years ago for 20% they got all unlocked about 10 days ago and I would never write something like this or do until I was certain and ofc until I dumped my shit coins...Soon I will upload a video on YouTube with definite proof about how ETP is manipulated ( long / shorts ) and expose the whole organization and team as a big scam, and I will also expose conversations with CTO, and so colled co-owner about manipulating price on Bitfinex. Eric Gu was thinking he is smart enough to fuck all of us and get clean exit but oh BOY Eric you fucked up. YouTube video with explanation + 10 pages of text will also be sent to Chines government about your lies, also to Canada GOV. If you think ETP or Metaverse is a legit project you are insane or not educated enough. Good bay fuckers from ETP.

Submitted August 24, 2019 at 03:43PM

No comments:

Post a Comment