Binance accidentally took 12061,48 and won’t give it back!

background on the 28th of January I happend to be trading on the futures platform. Due to a mistake by binance my orders weren’t executed and I was liquidated.Well I opened a ticket demanding back my funds. After a couple months of mails every 2 or 3 days. Binance denied everything and weren’t giving back the money, so I opened another ticket. This time I didn’t ask for a refund up front. Binance straight up told me it was their mistake and that they would compensate me 3bnb. Well I didn’t take that well, so I asked for my full amount back.Binance went in to a defensive mode and decided mixing up different cases would settle the issue. (Binance had messed up again and I lost 3600 USDT, so they compensated me 1018 USDT) they told me they had already compensated me and that I shouldn’t ask for more. When I called them out on the fact that the cases weren’t related, they told me they weren’t going to give me the 12061.48 USDT back anyway.I pointed out that by admitting their mistake in this ticket they broke their own policy. It states that Binance has to execute a trade. After I mentioned this they went silent, I have bugged support every 2 days, but I have not received anything as of yet and it has been almost a month.I wanted more people to know as Binance is the biggest in the industry, and they bury the negative very easily. I need your help in demanding an answer for Binance her mistakes.My ticket number is 2618472 My case handler was mainly CS Paul

Submitted April 29, 2020 at 08:20AM

No comments:

Post a Comment