I want to break (even) free!

So...I'm invested in crypto since July 2017.At some point, my all time high was around x11 my investment, mostly invested in XLM (80% of my portfolio back then, less today), but everything went down when the fire nation attacked.For the past years, I was able to manage to stay above the line and it was only until a few months ago that my portfolio turned red (around December or so). But it never went down 70-ish percent. I was down 30/40% top.Then the pandemic hit us hard, and I decided to invest some more, even if I was in the red. Because you know, it's generally during the crisis that you need to invest your spare money, hoping for better days.Then the US decided to print money (and it went brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr).And today, I'm finally back in the green, and I hope it will keep going that way some more.Going through those years was quite challenging, and the only advice I would give myself today would be not to be too greedy and cash out (or actually spend!) some of the benefits at a given limit. It may well keep growing for years (and I'm sold to this idea considering the world we're in), but cryptocoins are meant to be used and spent.(And watch out for Vega coming soon on the stellar network! )

Submitted April 30, 2020 at 03:01PM

No comments:

Post a Comment