Want to know the annoying thing about bitcoin?

The annoying thing about bitcoin is when you really start believing in it, that is when you should sell.Make meee believe.. The thing is, fake as it may sound, i sold virtually the very top of this in Jan 2018, made more than I ever have investing in anything. (only 23 right now tho, no millions for you to steal). SO that is when all my friend were like "this is the future".I am a believer though because separating state and money is something logical to me. Also it's going be come less inflating than the dollar in 15 days. Nonetheless, I just looked at my history of buying, and I was buying right around FEB 9th LOL. THE PEAK. I got lucky once before and that made it all worth it, but a lot of times I buy because of fomo.Let's be real though. The real reason anyone buys a stock or investment is because they don't want to miss out on gains. Nobody buys a stock or adds to their portfolio when they think they're gonna lose money. I'm talking about money.

Submitted April 26, 2020 at 05:54PM

No comments:

Post a Comment