SegWit on the bitcoin network has experienced negative adoption for the past 4 months. From 57% to 49% and currently still decreasing.

Honestly so many people fought over this to get this added over 2 mb block sizes and we had so many talks over how this would immediately solve the transaction fee problem and it never did.I cant really understand how this is just a major flaw in bitcoin no one seems to point out. Its not transaction fees, its not adoption, its the fact that we keep delaying the potential of this blockchain and implemented solutions that are just big IF's. Yeah call me a bcasher or something I never owned any bch in the past 3 years since the chainsplit. Call me a nano shill or something cause I pointed out a chain works better than an off chain solution tied to a slug.Honestly I just believe its that we cant make any good decisions and so tribalism and ready to jump each other for even bringing up certain possible ideas/solutions. This will ultimately heavily delay crypto adoption.source : https://ift.tt/2yb5V0m

Submitted April 30, 2020 at 07:45AM

No comments:

Post a Comment