Discussion of the Day: Dogecoin DOGE

-Today's Crypto of the Day is Dogecoin DOGE, and it's current price is $0.002.DUE TO SOME PERSONAL ISSUES, I AM TEMPORARILY BEHIND ON FOLLOW UP POSTS. I WILL EVENTUALLY CATCH UP AND POST MY OPINIONS ON ALL OF THEM. I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE LOW EFFORT POSTS AND WILL DO MY BEST TO POST A NEW DISCUSSION DAILY FOR A WHILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. -Since 2/18/20, I have posted a crypto/asset of the day for discussion.  I typically begin by posting the current price, as well as the brief CoinMarketCap summary. If there is a video featuring it on Coin Bureau, I also post that. After a week or so, I usually post replies to some of the posts, and I also add an overall summary of my thoughts, if I plan to hold any, and is so how much. -I strongly encourage everyone to follow up on past discussions and you can still make comments on them. There is a lot of valuable information on many of these posts, so please check them out as you have time. You may learn a lot regarding some of these projects. I know I certainly did! https://ift.tt/2x5amJz first month or so I featured projects listed on some of the main exchanges. Now I plan to focus on the top 100 on CoinMarketCap. After that I expect to broaden to the top 200, and then some random moonshots. I will eventually create a post looking for any projects I should feature before I eventually close this project.-Just because I feature a project does not mean I like it. I feel discussion on bad projects are just as important as the good ones. It is useful to hear pros and cons about every project, even if you are simply playing devils advocate.-I would say a perfect reply would include at least one pro and at least one con for the project. However, I still feel it is acceptable if you post only pros or cons. If your post does not have any substance to it, "this coin is a scam", "avoid this shitcoin", "this coin will moon to $1000 by the end of 2020", then I will just assume you are posting for personal gain rather than helping the community.  If you simply downvote the post without any comments, the only thing you accomplish is having less people view the post. I do not care about Reddit Karma, but if a post drops to zero early on, it can be extremely difficult for people to even find these discussions (which I assume is your intention). -These posts are not meant to be financial advice, but instead to be an educational discussion. Everyone is responsible for doing their own research. For each project, I am interested in learning if you have any investment in it, and if so, about what percentage of your portfolio does it carry. Most importantly, what should we all know; good, bad, and indifferent, about this project? 

Submitted April 18, 2020 at 03:46AM

No comments:

Post a Comment