Should I swing trade crypto?

Hey guys,I've been involved with crypto for about 6 months now in some way or another. I know that many people despise the stock market here but I also am pretty into options trading. Nothing crazy, I put up small risk defined positions (~5% of my portfolio per ticker) and options make up no more than 20% of my portfolio. Crypto makes up about 5% of my wealth.The reason I bring up options is because I have some experience with trading volatility. If I were to do this, it would be in the same way. Small position sizes, monotonous trading strategy, profit/loss cutoffs. Probably no more than 20% of my crypto portfolio on an exchange to be traded at once. I just feel like there is so much opportunity on the crypto market. You can't beat it's volatility--its phenomenal.If I were to do this I would use Coinbase Pro (GDAX). I've messed with Kraken and Binance before and frankly I think CP is better because of it's simple mobile UI and it's extremely fiat friendly, which is what I'm looking for. Also I will only have access to major coins which is purposeful. I love volatility, but I refuse to gamble on shitcoins.Anyways, I'd like some feedback from some experienced crypto traders or just people who know the market well. Just understand I am thinking of crypto as solely an investment vehicle, although I do believe it will play a huge role in the coming times which is why I own BTC in the first place.Thanks for your help!

Submitted April 17, 2020 at 06:47PM

No comments:

Post a Comment