Ethereum Foundation and reddit Partnership is the Biggest Adoption news I have ever seen

as we all know by now Ethereum Foundation and reddit announced partnership!In my Opinion this announcement is the Biggest adoption news I have ever seen, ill explain why:​By brining "Community points" to more reddit subs people can learn more about crypto from an inner drive, Finally crypto will be able to reach out more people who weren't really interested in crypto before.One day people will comment on some reddit post, will get some upvotes and will see some crypto coins popping out in their "vault" Just like magic!it will make people want to learn more about about these "Magic" coins but from an inner drive and not by being talked into it.That will make the difference in adoption.Paying with Crypto through PayPal was pretty big news too and it enabled people That have Crypto to pay with it.The Difference is in the POV of the consumer:PayPal is like : "yay I can use my Crypto to buy things"Reddit is like: "Ok that's nice first time I'm meeting this Crypto thing, I wonder what it can do."​​As Humans we are a curious species and trigging this emotion will bring Adoption!Thank you for coming to my TED talk, hope you enjoyed it, will love to hear your thoughts!

Submitted January 28, 2021 at 05:11AM

No comments:

Post a Comment