To the newbies: doge is shit

Ok newbies.....I'm not an expert but I've been holding since 2012. Firstly two factor authenticate all your crypto accounts ALWAYSSecondly, dont buy stocks of crypto and that's basically what doge is....its fucking usless. I'm sure I'll catch neg karma for this but buy coins you can DO SOMETHING WITHI get these stock bros see $BTC and think you missed the rocket ship. You have not. I bought my first coin at 340 something. I'm still buying todayThirdly, doge is good pricing grounds yea, you see if mad people run it price goes up....then what? It drops because it's useless.You really wanna stick it to the suits look at what real crypto can do. $LTC $BCH $XRP and so forth...You can fucking buy it use it! and decentralize your currency...no regulation, you hold yours I hold mine....except in the case of exchanges....that brings me to my last point get yourself a fucking wallet.I'm so happy to see what reddit and WSB have done to the stock market but it will be stopped it will be regulated....crypto is a true revolutionFuck doge....buy something you can actually useVery very very lastly $BTC ain't anywhere were it could be 30, 40, 50 is still a great place to get in on if you dont believe me buy 50$ worth and sit on it for 3 months.Educate yourself. Up your security....in 2012 I bought coin didnt know what I was doing, didnt 2fa and in 2016 had 120k hacked from me....its my own fault I was being stupid, that's my fault. "Google titan" is a really good reasonable tool, "google autheticator" is a great free tool.Ps fuck doge....fuck doge start a true revolution

Submitted February 01, 2021 at 06:51AM

No comments:

Post a Comment