There's a revolution going on, but most people are blissfully unaware

I'm not talking about the Capitol riots or anything like that...I'm talking about:Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Cardano, Polkadot, Nano, Zilliqa, Stellar, Litecoin, Chainlink, Yearn...GameStop, AMC, Blackberry, Bed Bath and Beyond...Elon Musk, the Winklevoss twins, Ray Dalio, Russell Okung...DEXes, DeFi, smart contracts, staking...MicroStrategy, Grayscale, The Bitcoin Fund...Sometimes I can't really wrap my head around the fact that I'm alive during what looks to be the biggest financial upheaval in history.I really believe that we're underestimating how transformational this shit is going to be....but ask a random person on the street about this stuff and for the most part they're still in the mind set of the old system.We're so much earlier than any of us even realize.

Submitted January 29, 2021 at 11:29PM

No comments:

Post a Comment