Don't check your portfolio and prices every 5 minutes. It is not healthy!

The title says it all.Many of us have been in the same situation in 2017 as the one we are in now. Four years ago I was checking prices every 5 minutes, imagining and calculating how big my future imaginary gains would be. Some nights when prices skyrocketed I literally couldn't sleep properly. Other nights I was worried about not selling the evening before, wondering how much the market will fall while I sleep.If you are in this for the long-term, don't do this to yourself. Honestly, it is okay to be interested in crypto, read about it, discuss it, etc.But being obsessed with it, constantly checking prices, calculating future profits is not a healthy thing to do. It consumes a great proportion of your time and energy, and it's basically an emotional rollercoaster.Wishing everyone a successful and healthy HODL! :)

Submitted January 22, 2021 at 06:47AM

No comments:

Post a Comment